Rudd Says People Too Excited by China Vice President AbsenceJason Scott and Rishaad Salamat
Kevin Rudd, Australia’s former prime minister, dismissed speculation about Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping’s absence from public events, saying it was normal for such a figure not to attend the World Economic Forum in Tianjin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat