Veterans Jobs Bill Pushed to Help Some Senate DemocratsKathleen Hunter
A U.S. Senate vote on a bill to create a job program for military veterans is designed to help Florida Democrat Bill Nelson tout his efforts for the state’s 1.7 million veterans as he seeks a third term.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner