Total May Sell Assets to Pay for Higher Project Costs, BoA SaysTara Patel
Total SA, Europe’s third-largest oil company, may have to sell assets to pay for projects designed to raise production in coming years, according to Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards