State Companies to Pay 25% of Net as Dividends, Dvorkovich SaysLyubov Pronina and Ksenia Galouchko
Russian state-owned companies should “in most cases” pay 25 percent of profit as dividends to the budget, Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich said in an interview in London today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks