SAP Plans Mobile Expansion to Capitalize on Phones, TabletsAaron Ricadela
SAP AG, seeking to benefit as more companies do business via phones and tablets, plans to unveil software that lets customers tailor applications for handheld devices, co-Chief Executive Officer Jim Hagemann Snabe said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards