French, Belgian Bonds Rise Before German Court’s Aid-Fund RulingLucy Meakin and Lukanyo Mnyanda
French and Belgian bonds led gains by Europe’s so-called semi-core government securities before Germany’s Constitutional Court rules tomorrow on the legality of Europe’s bailout fund, underpinning demand for safer assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy