Just-Returned U.S. Congress Looking for Exit StrategyKathleen Hunter
Two days after returning from a five-week recess, leaders in Congress are discussing an exit strategy that would leave decisions about the George W. Bush-era tax cuts and automatic spending reductions until after the Nov. 6 election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster