Cuomo Turning Table on Christie as N.Y. Beats N.J.: Muni CreditMichelle Kaske and Terrence Dopp
New York and its municipalities have achieved lower 10-year borrowing costs than their New Jersey counterparts since Governor Andrew Cuomo took office, reversing a trend that stretched back to 1994.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day