Could Private Equity Solve Pro Hockey's Problems?By
When private equity firms go shopping for a takeover, they look for certain qualities. Weak management. Underachieving revenue. Opportunities to expand by taking on debt. Problems that are driving down value, but could be solved by a fresh set of outside managers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans