Carlsberg Expects European Beer Market to Be Challenging in 2013Bloomberg News
Carlsberg A/S, the Danish maker of Tuborg beer, expects that 2013 will be another challenging year as the economic slowdown leads Europeans to drink less.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting