BNY Mellon Says Derivatives May Need $4 Trillion More CollateralBradley Keoun
Bank of New York Mellon Corp., ranked among the nation’s biggest securities lenders, said traders may need as much as $4 trillion in extra collateral to meet new rules set by derivatives exchanges.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations