BNY Mellon Says Derivatives May Need $4 Trillion More CollateralBradley Keoun
Bank of New York Mellon Corp., ranked among the nation’s biggest securities lenders, said traders may need as much as $4 trillion in extra collateral to meet new rules set by derivatives exchanges.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations