Vale Seen Cutting Budget as Iron Ore Collapses: Corporate BrazilJuan Pablo Spinetto
Vale SA, the worst performer among major mining companies this quarter, is poised to reduce investments to the lowest in three years as prices for iron ore slump on slowing Chinese demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing