Vadnais Heights Breaks Pledge in Downgrade Debacle: Muni CreditBrian Chappatta and Romy Varghese
A $25 million sports complex that wasn’t supposed to cost taxpayers money has left a Minneapolis suburb on the hook for about a third of its annual budget and with a credit rating 12 levels lower than it was in July.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner