Plains Exploration to Buy Gulf Fields for $6.1 BillionJim Polson and Brian Swint
Plains Exploration & Production Co. agreed to buy BP Plc’s and Royal Dutch Shell Plc’s stakes in a group of Gulf of Mexico oil fields for $6.1 billion, doubling crude production in its biggest acquisition since 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs