Olympic Athletes Extend Their Time in the Spotlight at Fashion WeekMarjorie Lewis
Take one look at New York Fashion Week’s front row, and it’s clear that Olympians are the season’s big gets. So far swimmer Ryan Lochte attended events for such brands as Calvin Klein, Emporio Armani, and Rebecca Minkoff. Sprinter Sanya Richards-Ross teetered her way to BCBG and Peter Som in towering high heels. And soccer player Alex Morgan went to Veronica Beard’s presentation—wearing her gold medal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing