Ming Yang, Guangdong Nuclear to Work on Offshore Wind in ChinaSally Bakewell
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Ltd. signed an agreement with China Guangdong Nuclear Power Holding Corp. to develop offshore wind as the nation’s third-largest turbine maker seeks to boost installations at home.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks