Microsoft May Raise Dividend by 15 Percent This MonthDina Bass
Microsoft Corp. may announce a 15 percent increase to its quarterly dividend later this month, according to data compiled by Bloomberg, as the world’s largest software maker faces a growing cash position.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States