Amgen Joins Renault Selling Bonds to Pre-Empt Crisis WoesPaul Armstrong and Esteban Duarte
Amgen Inc. joined Renault SA and five Spanish borrowers to raise money in the busiest day for European bond issuance in 2 1/2 years amid speculation the region’s recovery is about to hit a number of speed bumps.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy