S&P 500 Futures, Oil Retreat as China’s Industrial Output SlowsLynn Thomasson
U.S. equity futures fell, oil dropped and the New Zealand dollar slid as China’s industrial output grew at the slowest pace in three years and President Hu Jintao said the economy faces “notable downward pressure.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day