Qandil Says Egypt to Sell Sukuk After New Law Is ApprovedAhmed A. Namatalla and Abdel Latif Wahba
Prime Minister Hisham Qandil said Egypt plans to sell sukuk, or Islamic bonds, after new legislation on the debt instrument is passed within three months, a step aimed at meeting the budget deficit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards