Obama Vies for Key Votes With Romney Over Medicare, Defense CutsMargaret Talev and Lisa Lerer
President Barack Obama stoked seniors’ fears about Medicare, wooed the Puerto Rican vote and cracked a birth-certificate joke, as challenger Mitt Romney focused on white working class voters with appeals to religion and the military.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy