Russia May Decide on Cyprus Credit Within Month, Prime SaysStephen Bierman
Russia’s Finance Ministry will submit a decision to the government on extending loans to Cyprus within a month’s time, Russian news service Prime said, citing Igor Shuvalov, first deputy prime minister speaking today in Vladivostok, Russia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day