RBS Said to Be in Talks With U.K. Regulators Over LiborLindsay Fortado and Greg Farrell
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc is in talks with the U.K.’s Financial Services Authority to settle accusations that some of its employees conspired to manipulate Libor interest rates, a person familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself