Obama Weighs Executive Order to Defend Against Cyber AttacksChris Strohm and Eric Engleman
President Barack Obama’s administration is drafting an executive order that would create a program protecting vital computer networks from cyber attacks, according to two former government officials with direct knowledge of the effort.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself