Sharp Works on Contingency Plan for Bank Funding to Repay DebtMariko Yasu and Masatsugu Horie
Sharp Corp., the Japanese electronics maker renegotiating a stake sale to Foxconn Technology Group, is working on a contingency plan to present to banks as the company faces a deadline for repaying debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself