Obama Officials Met Oil Analysts Amid Concerns Prices May RiseRoger Runningen and Kasia Klimasinska
The Obama administration conferred with outside oil-market experts yesterday, as government officials expressed concern about rising crude prices, a person with direct knowledge of the the meeting said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn