Labor Market Strengthens Bernanke’s Case for More EasingJoshua Zumbrun and Jeff Kearns
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke's case for further monetary easing was bolstered by figures showing widespread weakness in the U.S. labor market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License