Asian Stocks Post Weekly Advance on ECB, China StimulusJonathan Burgos and Yoshiaki Nohara
Asia’s benchmark stock index posted its first advance in three weeks as shares rallied by the most in nine months on Sept. 7, after the European Central Bank unveiled a bond-buying program and China boosted stimulus measures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’