An MBA Class Project That's Out of This WorldFrancesca Di Meglio
Apparently, MBAs are from Mars, or at least that’s where they get their business ideas. As part of the elective course, Technology Feasibility, at the USC Marshall School of Business, a team of students that included aspiring MBAs and engineers developed a startup idea around the commercialization of technology used on the Mars Curiosity Rover, which landed on the Red Planet on Aug. 5 on a mission to determine if the planet ever hosted life.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock