Xstrata CEO Said to Encourage Glencore, Qatar Resolution on DealJesse Riseborough and Firat Kayakiran
Xstrata Plc Chief Executive Officer Mick Davis has encouraged Glencore International Plc and Qatar’s sovereign-wealth fund to work out their differences ahead of a shareholder vote on this year’s largest takeover, according to people familiar with the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap