Verizon Increases Quarterly Dividend by 3% to 51.5 CentsSarah Frier
Verizon Communications Inc., the second-largest U.S. phone company, raised its quarterly dividend by 3 percent to 51.5 cents a share, the sixth consecutive year of increases after wireless bills and customers rose last quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States