Toray May Double Output as Daimler, Boeing Favor Light PartsMasumi Suga
Toray Industries Inc., the world’s largest producer of carbon fiber, plans to increase capacity as customers from Daimler AG to Boeing Co. boost the use of the lightweight material to make fuel-efficient cars and planes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing