Rothstein’s Wife Charged With Hiding $1 Million in JewelrySusannah Nesmith and David Voreacos
The wife of Scott Rothstein, a disbarred Florida attorney who ran a $1.2 billion Ponzi scheme, illegally hid $1 million in jewelry from U.S. authorities trying to seize his assets to repay investors, prosecutors charged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing