Private-Equity Firms Drive Up Select-Service Hotel PricesNadja Brandt
Private-equity firms including Starwood Capital Group LLC and Clearview Capital LLC have been the top buyers of select-service hotels this year, pushing up prices for the properties, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy