Palm-Oil Exports From Indonesia May Climb for Third MonthYoga Rusmana and Eko Listiyorini
Palm-oil exports from Indonesia, the largest producer, will probably increase for a third month in September as rising output and a lower tax boost purchases of the commodity used in candy, soaps and biofuel. Prices dropped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself