Oil Trades Near One-Week High on Outlook for Stimulus, EconomyYee Kai Pin and Ben Sharples
Oil traded near the highest closing price in almost a week amid signs the U.S. recovery is improving and steps by China to stimulate its economy, indicating fuel demand may rise in the world’s biggest crude users.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day