NBA All-Star Dwyane Wade Is a Father First
Dwyane Wade has had the kind of career you would expect of an NBA superstar—mega contract, Olympic gold medal winner, two NBA championships, the latest this past season with the Miami Heat as part of the triumvirate with LeBron James and Chris Bosh. What might surprise you is he’s a passionate family man and the author of the just released A Father First: How My Life Became Bigger Than Basketball. Wade talked with Bloomberg Businessweek editor Josh Tyrangiel about the book, his family, managing money, and playing with two other superstars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States