Greece Steps Up Tax Evasion Crackdown With Asset FreezesNatalie Weeks
The Greek finance ministry’s economic crimes unit has frozen bank accounts, shares and properties in 121 tax evasion cases as the country seeks to raise revenue to meet its budget-cut goals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing