Biden in Back Seat as Clinton, First Lady Take Top SlotsMike Dorning
Joe Biden has been relegated to a role at this year’s Democratic convention that gives him less exposure than former President Bill Clinton, First Lady Michelle Obama, San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro, and even Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders