Vanguard Health-Care Fund Manager Edward Owens to RetireCharles Stein
Edward P. Owens, whose $22.4 billion Vanguard Health Care Fund has outperformed every U.S. equity mutual fund since it was created in 1984, will retire at the end of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing