Most U.S. Stocks Fall on FedEx, Economy Ahead of ECB PlanInyoung Hwang
Most U.S. stocks fell, sending the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index lower for a second day, amid a slump in FedEx Corp. and disappointing global economic data as investors awaited the European Central Bank’s plan to buy bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline