Smartphones' Evolution Could Be Tough for SamsungBy
Two camps of smartphone makers—Nokia and its partner Microsoft, and Motorola and its parent Google—held events Sept. 5 to unveil their latest handsets. A lot of stories have been written about these companies and their new products, but today’s news could spell trouble for Samsung, LG, and HTC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses