NFL Players Have Greater Risk of Death From Alzheimer’sAlex Nussbaum
National Football League players were three times as likely as the general population to die of disorders that damage brain cells, according to a U.S. study that may fuel further calls to curb violence in the sport.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap