Nagaswami Departs New York Pension to Join BridgewaterHenry Goldman and Martin Z. Braun
Ranji H. Nagaswami, who was appointed by New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg two years ago as his first chief investment adviser for pensions, has left to join Bridgewater Associates LP, the world’s biggest hedge fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas