Louboutin Wins Appeal Over Saint Laurent Red-Soles ShoesDon Jeffrey and Cotten Timberlake
Christian Louboutin Sarl won trademark protection for its women’s shoes with red soles and different colored tops while an appeals court also ruled the company can’t trademark a design that is simply all red.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing