BOE Maintains Bond Program as Cameron Keeps Deficit FocusScott Hamilton and Svenja O’Donnell
The Bank of England persisted with its quantitative-easing program today after Prime Minister David Cameron reiterated his budget plans, leaving the central bank carrying the burden of reviving Britain’s economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses