IGB REIT Said to Raise $269 Million in Kuala Lumpur IPOChong Pooi Koon, Joyce Koh and Elffie Chew
IGB Real Estate Investment Trust, owner of two of Kuala Lumpur’s biggest shopping malls, raised 837.5 million ringgit ($269 million) in an initial public offering after pricing units at the top of a marketed range, said three people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself