Hong Kong’s Leung Cancels APEC Trip as Student Protest GrowsSimon Lee, Stephanie Tong and Natasha Khan
Hong Kong Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying canceled a trip to the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit, his first scheduled overseas visit, as a proposed national education program led student protesters to stage a seven-day demonstration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster