Hong Kong’s Leung Cancels APEC Trip as Student Protest GrowsSimon Lee, Stephanie Tong and Natasha Khan
Hong Kong Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying canceled a trip to the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit, his first scheduled overseas visit, as a proposed national education program led student protesters to stage a seven-day demonstration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts