Goldman Sachs Joins Boeing in Nixing Convention DonationsJonathan D. Salant and Roxana Tiron
Goldman Sachs Group, Lockheed Martin Corp. and Boeing Co. gave a total of $1.3 million to the host committees funding the Democratic and Republican conventions four years ago. This time, they aren’t on either party’s donor lists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Declines on Tech Woes as Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting