Goldman Sachs Joins Boeing in Nixing Convention DonationsJonathan D. Salant and Roxana Tiron
Goldman Sachs Group, Lockheed Martin Corp. and Boeing Co. gave a total of $1.3 million to the host committees funding the Democratic and Republican conventions four years ago. This time, they aren’t on either party’s donor lists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations