Gas, Coffee, Wheat Decline; Metals Gain: Commodities at CloseLynn Doan
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities dropped for the second day, falling 0.6 percent to 668.72 at 4:36 p.m. in New York as natural gas, coffee and wheat futures declined. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials slipped 0.2 percent to 1600.405.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself